Single JD Waitlist

Avidchaidrinker

Avidchaidrinker

Is anyone still waiting to hear back for the single JD waitlist? I wish I knew what their criteria is for accepting students off the waitlist

1 minute ago, Avidchaidrinker said:

Is anyone still waiting to hear back for the single JD waitlist? I wish I knew what their criteria is for accepting students off the waitlist

The condition precedent is - someone gives up their spot

Avidchaidrinker

Yes, that does seem to make sense LuckyCharm, the weird thing is though that some people who have been on the waitlist since April or May or even June have been rejected, while some people who got waitlisted in mid June got accepted. That's why im so confused!

2 minutes ago, Avidchaidrinker said:

Yes, that does seem to make sense LuckyCharm, the weird thing is though that some people who have been on the waitlist since April or May or even June have been rejected, while some people who got waitlisted in mid June got accepted. That's why im so confused!

Windsor is very holistic. In other words- unpredictable.

They will put someone with better stats on wait list and then accepted someone with weaker stats the next day. They had accepted someone after 

they put them on wait list for a few days and rejected someone with better stats.

They have their unique criteria in reviewing applications, therefore I don't predict Windsor. 

I had been rejected by Windsor and then waitlisted in the subsequent year.

There may be some offers towards the end of August or even up to first week of Sept. 

Avidchaidrinker

Thanks for your insight LuckyCharm, its much appreciated! This waiting game is absolutely horrid and like you said so unpredictable. Here's to hoping!

erin otoole
  • Lawyer

Basically all hope is gone I am sorry man, I know this is the single thread but consider the duals are starting their orientation on the 16th, its the 11th hour.. Keep your chin up, by the time you come to law school it will be all in person and back to normal. 

Re-write the LSAT get a job and give it another crack. In my year there is a kid that was rejected multiple times, and is one of the top ranked students. A year or two setback won't make things impossible for you. 

• Like 2