Academic Transcripts: Include or not include?

queenslaw

queenslaw
  • Undergrad

I'm a prospective applicant for 2024. In my third year of my undergraduate degree, I decided to transfer from the college I was in which offered a bachelor's degree program, and transferred into a University instead. In my transcripts at my current University, they do not count any of my past grades, and the past courses I took at my old college are not in my transcript. To the average person without knowledge of my transfer, it may look like I only have two years worth of credits (due to having two years knocked off from my current University degree because of transfer credits). 

Do I submit both my college transcript and my University transcript to law schools when applying? Will it be obvious I transferred or do I have to go out of my way to explain that I transferred? 

Thanks!

Edited by queenslaw

scooter
  • Law Student

"Official transcripts are required for each university, college, CEGEP, junior college, graduate school or other postsecondary institution you currently attend, previously attended or withdrew from. You must submit a separate transcript even if your home school transcript shows an exchange or transfer course, and regardless of whether the course of study is relevant to your application."

https://www.ouac.on.ca/guide/olsas-transcript

• Like 1