GPA Question

FutureLStudent

FutureLStudent
  • Applicant

I hope I do not sound “slow,” by asking this.

I attempted to calculate my B2 and my L2, using an online “OLSAS Calculator,” but received different results. Can someone confirm whether my B2/L2 are meant to be the same? 

GoatDuck
  • Law Student

B2 are your best two years, can be years 2 and 3, or 2 and 4. L2 is your last two years. They can be different. 

FutureLStudent
  • Applicant
On 11/4/2023 at 4:03 PM, foucaultscousin said:

On 11/5/2023 at 12:31 PM, RedHaring said:

If you don't get much traction here, I would recommend going to the schools you're considering applying to, going to their Accepted threads that are still up from last cycle (and possibly 2022), and go through each page and CTRL + F 'discretionary' or 'access'. I think that'd be the best way to figure out the spectrum of LSAT scores that people have been accepted with, from lowest to highest. You could also do this with the Historical Admissions Stats too. 

On 11/17/2023 at 11:41 AM, PCPhilosopher said:

Disappointing to read about this but also goes to question why the UBC zoom host didn't disable student drawing on the screen. Seems like a complete lack of awareness imo.

1 hour ago, GoatDuck said:

B2 are your best two years, can be years 2 and 3, or 2 and 4. L2 is your last two years. They can be different. 

Thank you. I was under the impression they would be the same, as my L2 GPA is better than my B2. So I was a bit confused.