3.83 cGPA, 156 Sep LSAT, 3.91 B2/L2 (Ottawa, Windsor, Osgoode, Western, Queens)

le8gal

le8gal
  • Applicant

Hello! I am absolutely spiralling after retaking my LSAT in November. Took the Sep LSAT and got a 156, retook in November and bombed LG, which is usually my best section. I guessed like 6 questions in that section, so I don't think the score is any better. In my last year of undergrad. I'd like to know my chances with my September LSAT alone just in case. 

Excited0L
  • Applicant

I would suggest retaking in January if November turns out to be close to the 156 or lower.

As of now I would your odds are as follows:

Ottawa - Probably
Windsor - Yes
Osgoode - Unless your ECs are amazing probably not
Western - Maybe leaning more towards yes
Queens - Maybe leaning more towards yes

If you get a 160 on the lsat I would bump up the odds to the following:
Ottawa - Yes
Windsor - Yes
Osgoode - Coinflip
Western - Yes
Queens - Yes

I hope this helps

Chef Justice
  • Law Student

People with your profile get into Ottawa and Windsor often enough, and you'll even see a few get into Osgoode because of the higher GPA. Western and Queen's really don't like budging on LSAT scores below 160 but it does happen. 

Getting even a few more points on the LSAT would make your chances significantly higher and getting a 160 would make you either a shoe-in or likely at all of these schools.

• Like 2