Chance Me? 158 LSAT, 3.77 GPA, Phenomenal Softs

ellewoodswannabe123

ellewoodswannabe123
  • Applicant

Hey y'all!

I applied to Uoft, Oz, Queens, UOttawa, and Western! I also applied access to almost every school, and did every part b to account for my lsat performance and gpa (life stuff)

Excited0L
  • Applicant
6 minutes ago, ellewoodswannabe123 said:

Hey y'all!

I applied to Uoft, Oz, Queens, UOttawa, and Western! I also applied access to almost every school, and did every part b to account for my lsat performance and gpa (life stuff)

I would say probably in: UOttawa, Queens and Western (especially if your L2 is even better than that 3.77)

At Oz i would say depends but you have a fair shot

Probably not: UofT

Uoft: You'd need to get a higher LSAT to be in good running. I think as is, no.

Oz: Possible and they are a little more holistic in their approach. If you do get in, it likely won't be until later in the new year. 

Queens: Likely.

UOttawa: Likely

Western: Fair chance, but they are a school which more heavily favours LSAT scores. A phenomenal L2 would significantly improve your chances.