Chances: CGPA of 3.16, L2/B2 of 3.52, L3/B3 of 3.37 - LSAT 164

RB17

RB17
  • Applicant

Hi everyone,

I have applied to pretty much every school outside of McGill. I am aware that UBC and UofT are most likely out of the question. My top schools are UVIC, Western, Queen's, Osgoode, Ottawa & Dalhousie.

Undergrad at UBC, I have an OLSAS CGPA of 3.16, L2/B2 of 3.52, L3/B3 of 3.37.

LSAT score currently on file is 164, re-writing in January.

Applicant category: general

I think I have strong softs: I was President of a prominent club at UBC and have been working full-time for 18 months in the industry I specialized in with my undergrad. The recipient of multiple scholarships at UBC. Involved in planning events in my ethnic community in Vancouver.

Happy to hear insight on any school you feel comfortable chancing as I applied so generally.

Spinnaker
  • Law School Admit

Hey! Unfortunately I can't answer your question as I'm only an applicant myself, but I'm curious where you found your OLSAS GPA? I'm a UBC grad (2017) myself, and while the status of the transcript says "Reviewed - Yes", I couldn't find the GPA that OLSAS has given me on any of the tabs. Any idea where I can find this?