Chances at Usask

Gojosatoru31

Gojosatoru31
  • Law School Admit

Hello everyone!

I just got my LSAT scores for November and it was lower than I had anticipated. Wondering what my chances are with an B2: 87% and 153 LSAT? Should I just rewrite in January or apply now and take my chances with my current stats? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

Thank you very much! 

legallyblond23
  • Law School Admit

Hi. I would definitely re-write. There is no downside and your LSAT currently isn’t super competitive. Since you don't have a 95% GPA to balance it you will want to try to improve that score I would think. 

Gojosatoru31
  • Law School Admit
24 minutes ago, legallyblond23 said:

Hi. I would definitely re-write. There is no downside and your LSAT currently isn’t super competitive. Since you don't have a 95% GPA to balance it you will want to try to improve that score I would think. 

I’ve gone ahead and registered. You are right, there is no downside. I just wanted to really avoid retaking the exam because it gave me the worst anxiety I have ever experienced in my life lol Thanks!! 

throwaway123
  • Applicant

Apply now and rewrite in January, I'm pretty sure they will see your Jan score regardless. Not sure if you can specify that you intend on re-taking the exam in January somewhere in the application page? I got rejected with a higher GPA and a 151 LSAT last year. Good luck 🙂

• Like 1