UBC/UofC/UVic/UofA Chances: 86.5% GPA and 165 LSAT

3124ba

3124ba
  • Applicant

My dream school is UBC, the other schools are backups. With drops my GPA for UBC is 86.5 and my LSAT is 165. Will be taking again in January to increase my score. My one downside is that I don't have a degree even though I have completed over 120 credits. Been out of school for the past 4 years working full-time. Lots of work experience and strong extracurriculars. Applying today. 

For UofA and UofC my last 2 years give me an 88-89% average. 

Thanks in advance!!

3124ba
  • Applicant

Looking through the forums at the waitlist/accepted/rejected UBC archives makes me feel as though I'm on the cusp and that I'll most likely be waitlisted. But thank you for the kind words, definitely helps!

MyWifesBoyfriend
  • Law School Admit

You’re very competitive OP, but always have a back up plan. Good luck to you!

3124ba
  • Applicant

Thank you! Most certainly, hopefully if I can manage a better score this January my chances would be a bit higher.

• Nom! 1