cGPA: 3.59 LSAT: 157

rmagician90

Hi there, my cousin directed me to these forums recently.

I'm not sure what my B2 and L2 are yet as I haven't seen the OLSAS calculation but my cGPA is OLSAS calculated.

I scored 157 this November and registered for the January LSAT the other day.

I have work experience, full-time/part-time, working throughout school and after graduation. I also have a lot of volunteer experience with competitive sports teams for teenagers.

I applied to all Ontario schools and I'm hoping for Osgoode or Western, but would take any school. What are my chances of landing a spot in Ontario this cycle, especially if I can break into the 160-163 scores in January?

All comments are very appreciated, thank you.

Naj
  • Law Student
8 minutes ago, rmagician90 said:

but would take any school

With a 160-163 and a 3.59 cGPA you should receive an offer from a school in Ontario 

26 minutes ago, Naj said:

With a 160-163 and a 3.59 cGPA you should receive an offer from a school in Ontario 

Awesome, yeah I applied everywhere except Lakehead.