chance me (rn im third year, with a 3.54cgpa uoft - likely to drop to 3.4 at the end of the fall semester) and my rough lsat score now is a 161)

ethanchan18

ethanchan18
  • Applicant

i wanna know if uottawa, windsor, tmu, western, queens, or even dalhousie are possible?

I have strong references, lots of work experience and a decent personal statement.

Thanks in advance

Spinnaker
  • Law School Admit

Based on last year's acceptance threads, likely a very good chance at Windsor (single/regular JD) and less competitive at the others (no idea about Western) if you have a 3.4 and 161 if you applied General. 

• 3 weeks later...
elliotwoods
  • Applicant

You should be good for Windsor (averages: LSAT - 155, GPA - 3.1) but for the other schools I would say you need to up your LSAT quite a bit. The average GPA for every other school you have listed is 3.7+. Since GPA is given equal if not more consideration for applications, especially at Dal, it would be advisable to offset your GPA with an above-average LSAT. I would say take your time studying until you can maximize your score. If you can get a mid-high 160 (or even into the 170s), you should be good.

It really does pay off in the long-run. 

• Like 1