University of Calgary - GPA 3.72 - LSAT 161

fischerprice

fischerprice
  • Applicant

Age 27

Took the LSAT in November and got a 161. This is not what I'm super proud of, but I had a lot of technical difficulties during the exam, which I believe played a factor. I registered for the January LSAT but dropped it due to the slight disadvantage having a January score puts me in.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
elliotwoods
  • Applicant

I know this chat is old, but I'm just gonna chime in here and say a 161 puts you at a good spot for most schools in Canada (if your GPA is also decent). I got into UNB and Dal early admission with a 161 on the November LSAT so don't be discouraged! I was also very disappointed with this score since it was 8-10 points lower than what I was getting on PTs, but remember it's just one test and doesn't represent your full intelligence, especially given the inevitable tech issues on test day. 

• Like 1