Accepted 2024

zlaw
  • Applicant

Wow!! Cant believe I get to start this thread. Letter dated Friday but I got an email reminder to check my portal today. 161 LSAT and 3.65 B2. Worked in a law firm for 8 months and worked part time throughout undergrad. Two good references. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Dghoul
  • Applicant

Got no email but checked my portal after seeing this thread. (Man the offer were buried deep in those menu and pop-up windows, had to disable adblock to access). The offer is dated Friday Dec 8. 

B20 is all A+, averaging around 95%, engineering, 179 LSAT, mature category, good references but non-academic. Shitty interview, not good looking. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

platossymposium
  • Applicant

Accepted Friday as well but I saw the letter today. 165 LSAT, 3.69 CGPA (I'm assuming it's an A+ for B20 because I only had a couple classes bringing me down) and above average PCs (in my opinion). 

Congrats to everyone who got an A, and good luck to those of you still waiting! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thechinnneychinchin
  • Applicant

Accepted Friday as well. 

160 LSAT, OLSAS CGPA: 3.47,  L2: 3.75 ish (estimate)

Pretty good softs and personal statement I would assume.  Had an internship at a bay street law firm recently.

Good luck everyone!

Edited by thechinnneychinchin
  • Like 3

lolbob
  • Applicant
50 minutes ago, lawlover96 said:

Accepted!! 
159 LSAT, L2: 3.9, amazing softs and references:)

Best of luck to everyone else this cycle!

Congrats!! When did you get the A?

• Like 1

lawlover96
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, lolbob said:

Congrats!! When did you get the A?

Thank you!! December 8th! But I didn’t check ouac or my portal till today 

jazmin5644
  • Applicant

Accepted yesterday

164, 3.54 cgpa on olsas scale 

I had a 3.7x b3 and 3.8-9 b2 

decent softs. 

Edited by jazmin5644

whitneysnow
  • Law School Admit

Accepted with letter dated yesterday, no email. cGPA 3.30, B20 ~3.86, and LSAT 174 🙂 So excited to get into a Toronto school!

ainorhcue
  • Law School Admit

Letter was dated yesterday but checked portal today on a whim

LSAT: 160

OLSAS cGPA: 3.71 

Edited by ainorhcue

• 5 weeks later...
sunday
  • Law School Admit

Accepted Jan 19 

LSAT 161 cGPA 3.6high

For my interview, I wasn't confident at all about my answers. My set-up during was meh, and my answers weren't the most eloquent. 

Softs: MA, some work experience, STEM undergrad, lots of extracurriculars that showed dedication to social justice.

BigMac
  • Applicant

Accepted Jan 19

Big time splitter here,

3.15 cGPA (applied for access category since I am a visible minority, and was working and taking care of my grandparents while studying which is why it was lower)

Best 20 grades is probably around 3.65

162 LSAT (wrote the Jan LSAT as well but don’t have the score yet)

Softs and experiences include:

Experience working at a law firm part-time, 2 years of marketing project management experience (worked on projects involving social issues), honours degree in business administration, multiple professional certifications, startup and freelance experience

This is my first acceptance and first admissions cycle. It goes to show that the acceptance process is truly holistic. If you can make your case and showcase how your experiences makes you well equipped for a future legal career you can overcome the odds!!

• Like 3

LegalBagel
  • Law School Admit

Accepted Jan 24 (yesterday) - I too just checked on a whim and found the offer both on OLSAS and TMU portal

LSAT:160

OLSAS cGPA: 3.66, 3.81 B2

I believe I have pretty good references and ECs + PS - The interview was unremarkable

• Like 1

TheWingerGuarantee
  • Applicant

Also saw my acceptance this morning! I was not confident at all about my interview but I guess my softs made up for it!

Stats: Cgpa 3.3 (B2 3.6x) 153->154-> 161. I know I had solid LORs and a Master's Degree to help my softs. 

Happy to answer questions. 

merryxmas2023
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, blue134 said:

Saw the acceptance letter this morning!

Stats- 3.33/170

Hi! Congratulations! 🙂 Did you receive an email or just check the portal?

blue134
  • Applicant
37 minutes ago, merryxmas2023 said:

Hi! Congratulations! 🙂 Did you receive an email or just check the portal?

Thank you! &Just checked the portal- no email went out yet

• Renerik pinned this topic
coffeetable5
  • Law School Admit

Just got the email! 3.5CGPA, 156 november and 167 january

jk143
  • Undergrad

I got an email saying I got accepted this morning! but my MyServiceHub portal has no updates and says I have no offers? Does the portal typically take a while to update..? Hopefully it isn’t a false alarm!! 

LITTUP21
  • Applicant
22 hours ago, jk143 said:

I got an email saying I got accepted this morning! but my MyServiceHub portal has no updates and says I have no offers? Does the portal typically take a while to update..? Hopefully it isn’t a false alarm!! 

Did it update now? And do you think they've received our LSAT scored released on the 31st?

LITTUP21
  • Applicant

Anyone know when the next round of admissions will be out? Been impatiently checking the portal 20x a day

Mensrea1234
  • Applicant
20 hours ago, LITTUP21 said:

Anyone know when the next round of admissions will be out? Been impatiently checking the portal 20x a day

Same here man 🫠

They send out As on a rolling basis. So, they send out As pretty much every day as they go through them. You'll get yours any day!

A today! cGPA 3.5 LSAT 170, mature, notified via email

Edited by Snowb789

tobi
  • Law School Admit

A at TMU. 3.7/162. I don't know my B20 and I applied general. Only notified via email, no change yet in myservicehub or OLSAS. Interview went okay.