Chances - UofT and Osgoode | 3.92 cgpa (olsas), 165 lsat

inchworm

inchworm
  • Applicant

hello, I have only applied to two law schools (they are in the title). I probably should have applied to a few more to be safe, but I am curious to know my chances as the wait is getting to me. For context, I decided very recently that I wanted to go to law school, so the whole process is quite unfamiliar. I also don't know very much about Canadian law schools, but reading this forum has been helpful.

- 4th year undergrad (my major is political science)

-  average softs for undergrad - decently involved on campus, research, varsity athlete

- wrote my ps about my time volunteering at voter registration drives, and discovering that I could be more impactful working in law than in politics. 

My own assessment based on past accepted threads is that uoft is probably 50/50 (maybe leaning towards a waitlist), and good chances at osgoode. Would appreciate your insights! Thanks.

Dghoul
  • Applicant

I my memory is correct your stats are around median for UofT, so the chance would be way more than 50/50. And Osgoode's chance is very good too. 

• Like 1