Accepted to Western 2024

ALSTALS

legallyblond23
  • Law School Admit

Just checked portal too, and saw the offer. CGPA 3.59, LSAT 174.  4th year undergrad student, would say average softs, good PS. 

cptn_Canuck
  • Law School Admit

Accepted this morning!! OLSAS GPA 3.80 L2/B2 3.86, LSAT 162. Good PS and 2 years of work experience.  

Just checked portal too, and saw the offer. CGPA 3.85, LSAT 159.  Very very strong softs and good PS, applied general

Edited by legal queen

tobi
  • Law School Admit

Accepted to Western. 162, cgpa/L2 3.7x B2 3.8. Strong softs, applied general. Wrote the optional statement.

Edited by tobi

whitneysnow
  • Law School Admit

Accepted with offer dated today! I got an offer on the portal but no email. cGPA 3.30, L2/B2 3.59, LSAT 174 🙂 I wrote the optional essay discussing my grades.

HeyItsJay02
  • Law Student

Accepted to Western. LSAT: 163, CGPA: 3.75. Strong Softs. I wrote the optional statement. I am so happy, I wish everyone luck on their applications!

leafsfan6
  • Law School Admit

Accepted to Western this morning. LSAT: 165 cGPA: 3.77. Wrote optional essay. Congrats to others accepted!

platossymposium
  • Applicant

Got in this morning! 165 LSAT 3.69 CGPA I don’t know what my B2 are, really good softs (in my opinion)! Congrats to everyone accepted!  

Thomas16908
  • Applicant

Accepted this morning! 170 LSAT, 3.63 cGPA, 3.91 L2/B2, decent softs. I did not write the optional essay and I am currently in my 4th year of undergrad. 

helloworld123
  • Undergrad

Admitted via email on December 20. 

cGPA: 3.94, LSAT: 171. Currently in 4th year of undergrad. Applied general, strong LORs and extracurriculars, some relevant work experience, mid personal statement, wrote the optional essay about my first-gen Canadian upbringing. 

I withdrew my OLSAS application to Western yesterday as I will be accepting Osgoode, so there must be some delay in their system. 

Edited by helloworld123

Layton1313
  • Applicant

Saw the A on the portal this morning, email in the afternoon!

cGPA: 3.31, L2: 3.61, LSAT: 171

Wrote optional essay

Edited by Layton1313
B2 -> L2

MintGirly
  • Law School Admit

Caught the email before heading to bed!

L2 ~3.8

167 LSAT

Very strong PS + optional, OK softs, good work exp, STEM

legallyahhh
  • Applicant

Accepted today, so unbelievably excited to start this journey with y'all!

162, 3.84 cGPA

4th year undergrad, with what I would consider to be stellar softs, PS, and LoRs