OLSAS Offer of Admission from Windsor

Billy

Billy
  • Applicant

Hi all, I received an offer of admission as a transfer student. How long does it usually take it for it to appear on OLSAS so I can accept.  

sweetpotato
  • Law Student

Hi Billy! I was also accepted as a transfer and mine took about a week and a half to two weeks before it showed up on OLSAS. I’m not sure if that is the norm for transfers though, it seemed a bit long.

3 minutes ago, sweetpotato said:

Hi Billy! I was also accepted as a transfer and mine took about a week and a half to two weeks before it showed up on OLSAS. I’m not sure if that is the norm for transfers though, it seemed a bit long.

It took that long?

What is the deadline for you to accept the offer?

8 hours ago, Billy said:

Hi all, I received an offer of admission as a transfer student. How long does it usually take it for it to appear on OLSAS so I can accept.  

call Windsor asap

sweetpotato
  • Law Student
7 minutes ago, NowOrNever said:

It took that long?

What is the deadline for you to accept the offer?

The deadline was August 1st, but I kept in contact with the school while I waited for it to appear in OLSAS. They were extremely helpful in making sure the delay didn’t impact my spot.

• Thanks 1

Squirtle
  • Law Student
On 8/6/2021 at 1:39 PM, Billy said:

Where did you transfer from?

Billy
  • Applicant
20 hours ago, Squirtle said:

Where did you transfer from?

A school from Michigan 

On 8/6/2021 at 10:38 PM, sweetpotato said:

The deadline was August 1st, but I kept in contact with the school while I waited for it to appear in OLSAS. They were extremely helpful in making sure the delay didn’t impact my spot.

I got the offer August 5th and have yet to see it on OLSAS. I notified Windsor and they told me not to worry but I am so worried and terrified lol. 

38 minutes ago, Billy said:

A school from Michigan 

I got the offer August 5th and have yet to see it on OLSAS. I notified Windsor and they told me not to worry but I am so worried and terrified lol. 

You should be fine.

Did you hear back from Queen's yet?

Edited by NowOrNever