Please Chance me at Robson Hall: AGPA 3.6, LSAT: 162, Index: 75

LegalSmeagle

LegalSmeagle
  • Applicant

I want to clarify, that AGPA is my most modest estimate. I am trying to get a dead accurate one but right now the UofM website is not allowing me to see my full transcript so I can calculate dropping my lowest 18 credits. My non 'Adjusted' GPA is 3.47

However, it is not going to make the biggest difference honestly. When I say that, I mean it could probably be like 3.66 or 3.68 around there so it won't really make much of a difference in the index score. Based on the Robson Hall admission stats, which I will link here . It looks like I will be in the 3.40-3.69 range regardless and all I have control over really is my LSAT Score. I am aiming at having at least 162+ LSAT score, hoping to land on 165. In the stats it showed people in this range, the ones that applied, all 7 got offers as long as they scored 160+. I am hoping this will apply to me as well. What are my chances if I do just the index category which considers LSAT and AGPA only? 

ALSO, I am a mature student (26+ of age) and on top of that I absolutely qualify for Individual consideration and I will be applying through that category. According to the Robson Hall Bulletin which I will link Here , it says that all students who meet the index category requirement (APGA + LSAT) will be considered and given offers as long as they have 60+ credit hours, regardless if they apply through Individual Category. This is great news for me. I'm mentioning this because I would appreciate any recommendations to other law schools in Canada that I would fair well in terms of 'mature student/holistic category'. It's just that Robson Hall is my best bet right now. 

Please if anyone can, chance me on my index score given those numbers. Again, AGPA 3.6 LSAT 162 (plus) Index: 75 

Thanks!

jessf
  • Law School Admit

I got into UCalgary with those stats this year. Mature student here, 35.

• Like 1

LegalSmeagle
  • Applicant
23 hours ago, jessf said:

I got into UCalgary with those stats this year. Mature student here, 35.

Hello! when you say those stats, do you mean 3.6 GPA? because that would be my GPA if they drop my 18 lowest credit hours as I have 99 credit hours in total. Does UCalgary do that as well? I know Robson Hall does. 

Thanks!

jessf
  • Law School Admit
21 hours ago, LegalSmeagle said:

Hello! when you say those stats, do you mean 3.6 GPA? because that would be my GPA if they drop my 18 lowest credit hours as I have 99 credit hours in total. Does UCalgary do that as well? I know Robson Hall does. 

Thanks

That's my GPA from my masters or L2. Ucalgary takes your L2, and includes masters grades in addition to your undergrad, so the masters was my last 2 years, 3.6 GPA.

My undergrad GPA is sad as heck lol. 2.4