Uploading new transcript to OLSAS - extra semester (4.5 years)

howareu

howareu
  • Applicant

I took an extra semester to finish my degree to complete a double major, so I finished undergrad as of December. When I go to upload my new transcript to OLSAS, it asks "if you are not currently enrolled, indicate your last year at this institution", would I put 2023 if I finished as of December, or no because I have not received my diploma yet? The other option is to select "after degree conferred (future convocation)", which I was unsure if that applies to me as well. 

If anyone has any insight I would appreciate the help, especially if anyone is in the same boat and did 4.5 years of undergrad. 

Thank you! 

tobi
  • Law School Admit

I think you should ask the OLSAS chat function for better guidance. Oh, you can also send messages through SAM - you can send in your exact question that you posted here and they'll get back to you within one business day. You definitely need to submit a new transcript request though since you've gotten new grades in, right?

Here's OUAC/OLSAS Contact Us website:  https://www.ouac.on.ca/about/contact/

The chat function button looks like this in OLSAS, it should be available in an hour or so. I can't find their hours right now, but they are pretty responsive. 

image.png.74f5e2c37701cd3907140122673fb78a.png

Edited by tobi

howareu
  • Applicant

Hey thanks for answering! I do need to submit a new transcript for sure, I just didn’t know what to select for the transcript request as my fall grades are also my final grades too. I’ll use the SAM messaging thanks for the advice!