Help needed - International Undergrad

JDapplicant2024

JDapplicant2024
  • Applicant

Hi everyone: 

I know it’s a bit late to ask for this cycle but I have been getting very limited and mixed information regarding undergrad GPA. I have an international undergrad in sociology which was 3 years long (standard in that country). I graduated with a first division in my undergrad. But I got my conversion from WES and my GPA went down to 3.36/4. I have submitted my application for this year, but my OSLAS GPA is 0 (they say it will show zero if they can’t convert it). 

could some one help me with what would be my B2/L2? I have no idea how to go about it. We had number grades which got converted to letter grades by WES. I am putting my grades below for all 3 years (see attached)! 

I just want to be sure for next year. I will be eternally grateful if someone could help me 🙂 

I have applied to UBC, DalU, Windsor, Uottawa, Queens. 

I have 5 years of experience working in a Canadian law firm and have a Canadian masters with straight As. I am also the head of an Equity Diversity Committee at my firm. Also have experience working as a TA and internships. I’m south Asian woman (not sure if that matters)

LOR is from a Partner at my previous firm and Associate from my current firm.
LSAT - 141, 150 and waiting January (I expect high 150s). 

Any insight on where I might get in will be SO APPRECIATED. 

thank you thank you! And good luck to everyone!

IMG_5253.jpeg