U OF A Application Checklist

Donut2001

Donut2001
  • Undergrad

Hello!

I am just wondering: if all of the requirements in my 'checklist' on the U of A portal are considered complete (as well as I have signed the 'responsibilities' form), will my application be reviewed even if one item on the checklist (my Final Official Transcript that I will not receive until the end of this term) is not completed?

Basically I am wondering if my application will be reviewed before this final official transcript is sent OR if I should just not expect to hear anything back until after April? 

My apologies if this is a 'dumb' question - but thank you in advance!

• Like 1

Bluejays95
  • Law School Admit

Hey Donut!

My application is the same as yours. I just got off the phone with Student Services and they said that my application will be reviewed on Feb. 1 at the documents deadline. They wont use the current winter semester for GPA calculations. So I'm assuming you would be in the same boat as me and your file will be reviewed on Feb. 1. 

Hope this helps 😁 Good luck!

• Like 1

Happy2beehere
  • Law School Admit

Hello!

I am no expert on this, but I think that your application could be reviewed before February 1st. For example, some of the people who were offered early admission in December (see previous forum posts) are still in school so their official transcript would not have been checked off either.

• Like 1

Donut2001
  • Undergrad

Thank you both for the help! I really appreciate it 🙂