Graduate grades in GPA calculations

TheWingerGuarantee

TheWingerGuarantee
  • Applicant

Hi All, I hope this is okay to ask here since I haven't been able to find this information on UNB's website. Do they use graduate grades in the calculation of GPAs, or do they consider it only as a soft part of your application? Good luck everyone in getting in and I hope we can all meet each other in NB!

sheller
  • Applicant

Hey! As far as I understood from speaking with them, they do consider graduate degrees when calculating your GPA. (Side note, that they did mention in my acceptance email that my masters degree would "strengthen [my] development in reading comprehension and analytical skills," so they must consider somewhat of a "soft" too.)

Edited by sheller