Waitlisted 2024

whaleylaw

whaleylaw
  • Applicant

Waitlisted at UofC today with 160 LSAT and L2: 4/4.3 

Have a 145 on record btw!

milkman
  • Applicant

You still have a chance - I have hope for you! If you don’t mind me asking was the 145 the first lsat you took and your most recent lsat is a 160? If so, when did you write to get a 160? 

itssaulgoodman
  • Applicant

Waitlisted today. Stats: 3.8 gpa, 160->162 lsat.
If anyone that has been waitlisted in previous cycles, would you mind sharing when in the cycle you were waitlisted, for how long, and ucalgary’s final decision. Thanks!

ellewoods212
  • Applicant

Waitlisted yesterday - 3.7 / 162 (I also have a 161 on file and I know calgary prioritizes writing once or as few times as possible from their info sessions)

warraeli
  • Law School Admit
16 hours ago, itssaulgoodman said:

If anyone that has been waitlisted in previous cycles, would you mind sharing when in the cycle you were waitlisted, for how long, and ucalgary’s final decision. Thanks!

A friend of mine last year had similar stats to you but just a first time 162 and ended up getting accepted early june I believe, long wait but it can still happen

merryxmas2023
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, ellewoods212 said:

Waitlisted yesterday - 3.7 / 162 (I also have a 161 on file and I know calgary prioritizes writing once or as few times as possible from their info sessions)

hello! did you get an email that you were waitlisted or did you just check the portal?

ellewoods212
  • Applicant
9 hours ago, merryxmas2023 said:

hello! did you get an email that you were waitlisted or did you just check the portal?

I got an email and the update was in the portal

Waitlisted today.

Fair enough in my opinion.

WES 2.8ish/4(undergrads),3.6ish/4(grads), LSAT 171, Strong softs.

Good luck everyone!

• Renerik pinned this topic
stampedelaw
  • Applicant
On 1/22/2024 at 9:46 PM, itssaulgoodman said:

I know someone who was waitlisted from Jan and accepted in August finally. She was already accepted by U of Alberta so she moved to Edmonton at that time and then went back to Calgary. But I don't know her stats.

• 3 weeks later...
VoirDear
  • Applicant

Waitlisted on Feb 21. Application complete shortly after Jan 2024 LSAT scores were released.

LSAT: 166 (1st attempt)

L20: 3.8/4

Overall GPA: 3.5/4

10+ years of full-time work experience (including Academic Misconduct Coordinator and Research Coordinator at the U of C), two undergraduate degrees (both Honours), lots of volunteer experience, several publications, and strong diversity statement.

Fingers crossed! 

Edited by VoirDear
  • Like 2