2024 robson hall

CALaw2024

CALaw2024
  • Applicant

Hi all,

saw last year robson hall sent out first round of acceptances at the end of jan, has anyone received any notice yet? And do they normally create a waitlist at this time or in the next coming months?

thanks!

JayDawg33
  • Applicant

I'm wondering the same thing. Based on last year, they sent out a first round of offers end of January, a 2nd round of offers end of February, individual consideration interviews first weekend of March and more offers mid March, and then a wait list in April. 

You can calculate your AGPA and Index Score very easily, and see where you'd compare to last year's applicant pool

Edited by JayDawg33

cbhks14
  • Applicant

I just got accepted a few hours ago so I'm assuming they're sending out offers now. 

I'll be declining, however.

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats @lawloops Can I ask how long you have to accept the interview? 

On 2/24/2024 at 5:30 PM, LegalAA said:

Anyone received an invitation email under the ICC ?

no I haven't and I applied under ICC. have u?

LegalAA
  • Applicant
31 minutes ago, lawloops said:

Hey, I just received an interview offer by email 2 hrs ago 

Same! Good luck 

• Like 1

LegallyWhat
  • Applicant

What are the chances that some of those invited for interview might decline? 

HankS123
  • Applicant

Has anyone got offers in the second round? When did the first round have to decline by? 

JayDawg33
  • Applicant
19 hours ago, HankS123 said:

Has anyone got offers in the second round? When did the first round have to decline by? 

I think they sent out a 2nd wave of "first round" offers in mid February, likely due to people declining the offers sent Feb 1. The Feb 1 offers were due Feb 22.

They just had the individual consideration interviews this past weekend, I'd guess the next official round of index offers will happen once they know how many people are in from the ICC. 

Edited by JayDawg33