Dean's Open House for Admitted Students on March 25

JessicaPearson

JessicaPearson
  • Law School Admit

I am wondering if there is interest in this open house? I would love to meet other admitted students! 

lawblawz
  • Law School Admit

I will be there, and I have accepted my offer as well.

JessicaPearson
  • Law School Admit

I also accepted my offer and will be attending the open house! Would you guys be interested in meeting up during the open house? We could figure out the details closer to the day. 

• Like 6

warraeli
  • Law School Admit

I haven't accepted yet, still waiting to hear from other schools but am planning on attending the open house!

jessf
  • Law School Admit

I will be there, I think. 5PM is a bit early lol some of us have day jobs!

• Like 3

Jiji
  • Law School Admit

Hehe the irony of Calgary wanting apps with work experience but scheduling the deans welcome right at 5pm 🥲

• Like 2

coffeeftw
  • Law School Admit

Hi Jessica! I will also be attending the open house. I would love to meet up.

• Like 2

RB17
  • Applicant

Hi guys I was accepted last Friday and will most likely be accepting my offer. I have not received any correspondence for this event. Were you all emailed the information? I'd assume it's in person, which wouldn't work for me as I'm located in BC. 

coffeeftw
  • Law School Admit

Hi RB! I received the initial 'save the date' email at the end of last month and the sign-up link yesterday. It is in-person and so far I have not seen mention of an online component. If this is at all helpful: I did receive the invitation to my personal email and not my ucalgary email. It could be worth a junk folder check if you have not already done so. Sorry that it sounds like you won't be able to make it.

• Like 1

pleaseletmein
  • Law School Admit
On 2/13/2024 at 11:03 AM, RB17 said:

Hi guys I was accepted last Friday and will most likely be accepting my offer. I have not received any correspondence for this event. Were you all emailed the information? I'd assume it's in person, which wouldn't work for me as I'm located in BC. 

Hello! Have you gotten an email about it yet? I was accepted this past week and haven’t received any correspondence either.