Chances at UCalgary or any other law schools L2: 3.74/4.00 LSAT: 156

cpatolaw

cpatolaw
  • Applicant

I am not planning to apply into the September 2024 cycle as I will be writing the CFE (CPA) exam in September 2024 also working Big4. Thus, I plan to try and get into a law school in Fall 2025 or 2026. What are my chances of acceptance at different law schools in the country or should I retake? If retaking plan on doing so in April before my life gets more hectic. Thanks

Edited by cpatolaw

• cpatolaw changed the title to Chances at UCalgary or any other law schools L2: 3.74/4.00 LSAT: 156
LMP
  • Articling Student

Retaking wouldn't hurt. Your score right now might be enough, but you can significantly raise your odds with just a few points of improvement. 

One thing working in your favour, for Ucalgary at least, is there interest in candidates with work experince. So if you've spent a few years working it'll be a boon to your application.