chance me Cgpa: 3.6 L2/B2: 3.8 Lsat:162

WorkHardPlayhard

WorkHardPlayhard
  • Applicant

Hey, 

I applied to Queens, Western, Osgoode and Ottawa. Im from Manitoba and applied to uofm law as well. But im heavily leaning towards schools in Ontario with Queens being my #1 choice followed by Ottawa, Western and Osgoode respectively. I'm right at the median gpa and Lsat for last year's Queens accepted applicants, but this website has numbers way above those stats from the people who got accepted last year. so would like to hear about my chances, so i have a better idea about what to expect. 

Thanks in advance!

WorkHardPlayhard
  • Applicant

Update: queens just updated their stats and the medians for gpa and lsat went down from last year! 

still appreciate feedback though….

Chef Justice
  • Law Student

Yes, you went from being at their averages for the 2025 class to being slightly above them compared to the 2026 class. You'll likely be admitted into Queen's.

• Thanks 1

legallyblond23
  • Law School Admit

how do I find the stats for queen's?