Lsat: 156 cGPA: 3.65 B20: 3.95 B2: 3.77 B3: 3.75

luna12

luna12
  • Applicant

Applied to general categories - also a racial minority - discussed this within my personal statements

Softs: Many volunteer experiences (research, running intergenerational programming, student union), clubs (model UN), worked part-time throughout most of Undergrad/Masters (Teaching assistant, HR intern, Legal assistant, Camp), sport extracurriculars. Currently doing an MA (will be done in August) with a CGPA of 3.76. 

Decent LORs (I think?) (one prof who taught me for four years and I also TA'd for, one Lawyer I interned with)

Applied to: Ottawa, Windsor, Queens, Osgoode, Western

What are my chances?

Edited by Luna14

aggressivegoose
  • Applicant

Queens R (min lsat is 160 for them on the website)

Windsor most likely A (155 is their median, and your cgpa is above their median)

less than 50% chance: Osgoode, and Western 

more than 50% chance: Ottawa

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
lunchbox
  • Law School Admit
On 2/13/2024 at 12:55 PM, aggressivegoose said:

Queens R (min lsat is 160 for them on the website)

Windsor most likely A (155 is their median, and your cgpa is above their median)

less than 50% chance: Osgoode, and Western 

more than 50% chance: Ottawa

it is not that black and white. I got accepted to Queens this cycle with a 157 and a similar GPA as OP.

• Like 1

iloveraisinbread
  • Law School Admit

Same here. I was accepted to Queens, Osgoode, and a couple other schools this cycle with a 157 and similar GPA.

Edited by iloveraisinbread
  • Like 2