Official transcripts

Gojosatoru31

Gojosatoru31
  • Law School Admit

Hey guys! For those who had their official transcripts mailed to the UofS, does it take a while for them to acknowledge receipt of the official transcripts, considering they have hundreds of applications coming through? I am asking because I had official transcripts mailed from Sweden, and my portal has not been updated, even though they were supposed to have arrived almost two weeks ago. Starting to get worried.

Wella645
  • Applicant

I would reach out to admissions! I had the same issue and they said they never received them and I have to get my school to send them again!

Gojosatoru31
  • Law School Admit
12 minutes ago, Wella645 said:

I would reach out to admissions! I had the same issue and they said they never received them and I have to get my school to send them again!

I’ll email them first thing in the morning tomorrow. Hoping it’s just a case of them not updating the portal yet but have received it. Because it is coming all the way from Sweden which takes a while. Thanksss 

AliMP
  • Applicant

If this helps, the College of Law still needs to retrieve my official transcripts from the UofS. The portal says they can retrieve transcripts from the UofS anytime. However, my portal has yet to be updated, indicating that they have done so. I had everything else submitted to them at the beginning of January, and my LSAT mark was retrieved on the 30th of January. I check almost daily to see if they have pulled my grades yet... this waiting game is torture! 

Gojosatoru31
  • Law School Admit

1 hour ago, AliMP said:

If this helps, the College of Law still needs to retrieve my official transcripts from the UofS. The portal says they can retrieve transcripts from the UofS anytime. However, my portal has yet to be updated, indicating that they have done so. I had everything else submitted to them at the beginning of January, and my LSAT mark was retrieved on the 30th of January. I check almost daily to see if they have pulled my grades yet... this waiting game is torture! 

Same! I’ve also been checking the portal everyday, what makes me anxious about mine is that it’s coming from Sweden and I have no way of knowing at all if it has arrived, there was no tracking number. And you never know with international mail, it could get lost or something. So I have sent them an email and just waiting on a response. 

MintGirly
  • Law School Admit

In my experience Usask has been very quick with processing transcripts. Its possible yours were lost in transit, so definitely email and check!

My app is now withdrawn so can't check the exact dates, but IIRC they uploaded my OOP and US transcripts within 48-72 hrs of the (expected) arrival date

Gojosatoru31
  • Law School Admit
4 hours ago, AliMP said:

Hey! Maybe send them an email as well, I just checked my portal and my transcripts from Sweden is now marked as “Received” and the status of my application has now changed to “Submitted” 

• Like 1

Gojosatoru31
  • Law School Admit
3 hours ago, FutureLStudent said:

Same, and I submitted it early December.

Hey! Maybe send them an email as well, I just checked my portal and my transcripts from Sweden is now marked as “Received” and the status of my application has now changed to “Submitted” 

AliMP
  • Applicant
21 hours ago, Gojosatoru31 said:

I have sent them an email, and since then my application status says December marks recieved, but they have yet to pull my full transcripts i guess because my application still says 'action required'. 

• Like 1