cGPA 3.33, LSAT 159 chances??

beaver6

Hey!

Wondering if someone could let me know my chances for Ontario schools and/or BC and AB schools?? 

First person in my family/friends to be applying to law school so not really sure what to expect with these stats but thanks in advance for any insight 🙂

e4bu
  • Law School Admit

Hi!!

To preface: it can be really difficult to guage your chances based on other people's experiences as schools also take into consideration your softs and personal statement but weigh them differently. My experience: I applied to law school four times and only got accepted this cycle, but for my second and third cycles I had the same CGPA as you. For my second cycle I had an LSAT of 157 and my third cycle I had a 164. I was rejected from schools in AB, BC, and SK with these stats.