Working Remotely During Accelerated CPLED

AnywhereElse

AnywhereElse
  • Law Student

Has anyone worked remotely/traveled for an extended period during Accelerated CPLED? If so, would you recommend it?

Or conversely, if you didn't, do you think you could have?

I think it would be a good opportunity to live and explore somewhere else for a month or two while I have some flexibility with my schedule. It seems that the Foundation Modules phase allows enough flexibility to work on my schedule and explore the city/country when I have time.

Also, would a significant time difference make life difficult during phase 3? It's not entirely clear if Phase 3 has any synchronous components like Phase 2 does.

• 2 weeks later...
Eatable Bran
  • Law Student

I’d need to be reminded of the phases but, for the most part, it is entirely possible to travel while doing accelerated CPLED. It is very few hours of work a day with the exception of the week or two you have to do on zoom and the capstone which are full-on.

Otherwise, all you need is decent wifi and a good grasp on the time change.

AnywhereElse
  • Law Student

Thanks for the response! I'm definitely leaning towards booking a trip right now.

Phase 3 is the "Virtual Law Firm". It sounds like you have daily (or near daily) deadlines to submit assignments, meet with "clients", etc.

Also, did you have to study for the capstone?