Osgoode Class of 2027 Groupchat/Facebook page?

ellewoodswannabe123

ellewoodswannabe123
  • Applicant

Hey! 

I wanted to meet some people before we start school, and was wondering if anyone would be down to be in a IG groupchat or a facebook page (I don't know what people prefer now lol)

Let me know! 

• Like 1

Hey! I believe there is an ig group chat floating around. I am personally not part of it and heard it’s pretty quiet but I think there was a post on Reddit a while ago about it. I can find the link if you’d like. There is also an unofficial discord server! I think the student association will make a Facebook group closer to the start of our first semester too, but there are others that will know more about that than me.

LawyerG
  • Law School Admit
On 2/20/2024 at 11:37 AM, ellewoodswannabe123 said:

Hey! 

I wanted to meet some people before we start school, and was wondering if anyone would be down to be in a IG groupchat or a facebook page (I don't know what people prefer now lol)

Let me know! 

Hey! I’d be totally down too!! I’d love to meet some people before school starts 

L&L will also make an official Facebook group at some point. Keep an eye open for that. Should be pretty soon. 

• Like 2

Typewriter
  • Law School Admit

This would be great 

xiaomaomi
  • Law School Admit

Anyone attending the Experiential Education event downtown? Happy to meet up... 

• 3 weeks later...
Lawtask27
  • Law Student

Did someone start a fb/whatsapp/ig group chat? 

• 3 weeks later...
SnuckIntoOsgoode27
  • Law Student

Circling back on this! Would love to join up if anyone has the unofficial group link for the time being.

tobi
  • Law School Admit
16 minutes ago, SnuckIntoOsgoode27 said:

Circling back on this! Would love to join up if anyone has the unofficial group link for the time being.

Will send you the discord link as the one in the accepted thread expired now.

• Like 1

blue134
  • Applicant
16 hours ago, tobi said:

Will send you the discord link as the one in the accepted thread expired now.

Hi Tobi, could you send that to me as well?

• Nom! 1