Advice--How to write a good cover letter

legallynotblondee

legallynotblondee
  • Law Student

Hi everyone! I'm still on my journey of cold-emailing for articling jobs...so far no luck. I'm wondering if anyone has any advice for writing a good cover letter, especially when you are cold-emailing where there isn't a job available. I talked to my career services at my school, but they were not super helpful with advice. 

If anyone has any tips or pieces of information that are good to know about writing a good cover letter, it would be much appreciated! I worked as a waitress all through law school (no legal work experience), and I do wonder if that is hindering me. I'm probably overthinking, but any advice would be super helpful 🙂

• Hugs 1