Application status

legal2024

legal2024

Does anybody know the difference between the application pending and the application received? I was just wondering if law school got a chance to look at my application yet. I also have a status like referred admissions committee and under evaluation with different law schools. So I am not sure which one already looked at my application and considering it. 

tobi
  • Law School Admit

I mean, it depends on where you are applying. Where are you seeing these statuses and people can chime in and give you answers?

legal2024

For example, Queens status says Application pending, and Western status says Application received since Nov 1 so...

tobi
  • Law School Admit

TY for clarifying. 

Those things mean exactly as what they say.

Queen's means your application is pending. Could it be pending review? Possible. Could it be pending a decision? Possible. We don't know. What that confirms is that they have your application it's just pending in something.

For Western, it means they have your application, because they say they have received it. So, we can be 100% sure that Western Law has your application. That's the information we have from those application statuses.

Edited by tobi
  • Like 1

legal2024

Yes, but it does not mean or say they reviewed or looked at your application yet, we don't know