Rejected 2024

pleaseletmein

pleaseletmein
  • Law School Admit

I don’t mind being the first to start this thread!

CGPA 2.8, L2 3.35

LSAT 160

I have a lot of work experience as a legal assistant and a paralegal. Lots of club involvement and volunteering throughout undergrad. Extensive work experience. 

I don’t mind being rejected because I’ve been accepted to my second choice school in my province and was honestly just waiting this out!

• Like 5

FutureLStudent
  • Applicant
20 minutes ago, pleaseletmein said:

I don’t mind being the first to start this thread!

CGPA 2.8, L2 3.35

LSAT 160

I have a lot of work experience as a legal assistant and a paralegal. Lots of club involvement and volunteering throughout undergrad. Extensive work experience. 

I don’t mind being rejected because I’ve been accepted to my second choice school in my province and was honestly just waiting this out!

I checked the portal and got the R as well. Sending love and light to those that will experience the same. Hopefully, our A is coming soon.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1

e4bu
  • Law School Admit

Rejected via the portal as well. OLSAS cGPA 3.37, L2 3.5, 164 LSAT. 

• Hugs 1

PlzAcceptMeImBegging
  • Applicant

Rejected today via the portal as well. Bummed out because Western was my No. 1 choice and I've been praying and begging to get in but it is what it is. OLSAS cGPA 3.36, L2 3.6, 158 January LSAT (152 in October). My softs aren't the greatest, granted I have no legal experience, so maybe that was my undoing but it was more likely the LSAT score. We live and we learn, best of luck to everyone else and sending my best wishes to everyone who experiences what I am experiencing now.

• Hugs 2

Applicant 1234
  • Applicant

First R of the cycle. 

gpa 3.44 L2 3.7 LSAT 160 (Nov) 161 (Jan)- masters student with STEM background. 8 years part time work experience. Applied access. 

americanapp
  • Applicant

R on Feb. 29, CGPA 3.41, L2 3.7, 162 LSAT. Number one choice down the drain :/

• 1 month later...
P1toLawSchool
  • Applicant

Rejected April 11 at UWO

LSAT 155, CGPA 3.3, B20 3.67 (pending final grade inclusions for the winter term). 

Licensed Paralegal, 10+ years work experience, tons of work in non-profit and charity, strong academic and professional references, mature applicant.

For reference:

Windsor/Detroit Dual JD - Waitlisted Single as of April 1st, Accepted to dual March 28 (Provisional acceptance automatically becomes firm on July 1)

TRU - Rejected March 19

TMU - Rejected April 10

Osgoode - Rejected April 10

UWO - Rejected April 11

Queens - Awaiting response as of April 12

Ottawa - Awaiting response as of April 12

Bora Laskin - Awaiting Response as of April 12

Edited by P1toLawSchool