Advice on June or August LSAT

canadianresident789

canadianresident789
  • Undergrad

Hi all, just looking for some general advice on the June or August LSAT. I took the October 2023 LSAT for the first time and scored a 163. I’m hoping for a score ideally in the high 160s at least. My dilemma is just regarding whether to take the June or August 2024 LSAT due to the logic games being phased out.

The thing is my logic game scores were always a lot more inconsistent than my LR/RC scores, sometimes I’d score -1 other times I’d score -4 or worse. On the actual LSAT I’m pretty sure I messed up one game entirely. Another thing going against me for the June LSAT is that I’m currently in uni and won’t be done until mid-late April. The odds of me getting anything more than 1.5 months of studying in before the June LSAT aren’t too realistic. Should I sign up for June, or go all in for August?

chaboywb
  • Lawyer

Why not both? Maybe you get lucky in June and get perfect on LG or maybe you screw up and get another kick at the can in August. Better than wasting a potential opportunity.