Chance me for UofT, Osgoode and Queens: LSAT 152, cGPA 3.74 (L2 = 3.91, B3 = 3.82)

xar00

xar00
  • Applicant

Hi would anyone be able to chance me for my possibility of getting into UofT, Osgoode and Queens?

My stats are LSAT 152, cGPA 3.74 (L2 = 3.91, B3 = 3.82)

(Not sure if relevant): My undergrad I took was in STEM where I was able to gain research and teaching assistant experience. I am now currently gaining work experience. 

Thank you!

chaboywb
  • Lawyer

0% for UofT, close to 0% chance for Osgoode and Queens. You need to get a higher LSAT score.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

xar00
  • Applicant
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, chaboywb said:

0% for UofT, close to 0% chance for Osgoode and Queens. You need to get a higher LSAT score.

What about Windsor? @chaboywb

Edited by xar00

tobi
  • Law School Admit

Getting in Windsor will depend on your softs and quality of PS. People with around the same stats as you have been rejected/waitlisted at Windsor.

• Thanks 1

WiseGhost
  • Law Student

With your stats, it makes a lot of sense to retake. Schools like Osgoode, Western, and UofT have better employment outcomes than Windsor, and an increase of a few points on the lsat puts you in range.

• Thanks 1