Vancouver PLTC September 2024 and February 2025

Remedies

Remedies
  • Law Student

Has anyone heard back from the Law Society re: confirmation of  PLTC registration for September 2024 or February 2025? I know the students who applied for May 2024 heard back a few weeks ago. Does anyone know when they plan to send out confirmation emails for September and February? Thanks!

sunshinecoast
  • Articling Student

"Confirmation of acceptance into a session is sent approximately eight weeks after the application deadline. Once confirmed, a student may not transfer to another session unless space is available and the principal consents."

https://www.lawsociety.bc.ca/becoming-a-lawyer-in-bc/admission-program/professional-legal-training-course/applying-to-pltc/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
commdanrk
  • Articling Student

Hi, Just wondering if you hear back from the Law Society? In the initial email I received indicated that they would confirm the session no later than April 26. It's almost the end of the day and I still haven't heard anything. 

legalteds
  • Articling Student

I am also waiting. My email said that it would be confirmed by April 26th but I haven't heard anything either.