Did anyone who interviewed with ISED receive an offer yet?

icecreamluver

multilingualcat
  • Law Student

No I am still waiting too! They didn't say when they will email the selected candidates in my interview. Also, did you get the impression that this is more a policy job than a law job? I think I could be a good fit, given my interest in the subject matters that they deal with. 

Edited by multilingualcat
  • Like 2

icecreamluver
  • Law Student
Posted (edited)

They said they would reach out late last week or early this week but I’m still waiting. It def seems like more of a policy job, which was why I applied. Can I ask which directorate you interviewed with? Feel free to DM me if you don’t want to share on the thread! 

Edited by icecreamluver

• 2 weeks later...
BeRightBack
  • Law Student

Any updates? I haven't heard back from them yet. I feel like it must be over by now...

icecreamluver
  • Law Student

Nope, nothing yet. My inkling is that it’s over 😞

• Sad 1