Whats taking forever?

Toocoolforlawschool

Toocoolforlawschool
  • Law School Admit

Ive applied to 5 Ontario law schools and received one acceptance and one rejection for this cycle so far. As the April 1st deadline is approaching, I feel as though I have no choice but to prov. accept the one acceptance I've received. I feel like these law schools are taking forever in comparison to preceding years. maybe past applicants can share similar experiences? 

luckycharm

Provisionally  and may have to pay the deposit.  Then you can wait up to July (1?)  for other Ontario schools.

• Like 1

B_Stone
  • Law Student

It is okay to provisionally accept, you just need to make sure you select all the schools you want to stay in contention for. 

I think the big thing is that it is really hard and anxiety-inducing to wait to hear back from everyone. Just know that you have an offer on the table from an ON law school and you know you can start somewhere in the Fall. Don't drive yourself crazy thinking too much about hearing back from schools, it is coming up to the point when you will start hearing back. Know that you got this!

• Like 1