LSAT Score Needed for Western, Osgoode, UofT, Queens, UBC, Ottawa?

SparklingPenguin

SparklingPenguin
  • Undergrad

I'm currently in the third year of my undergrad, planning to write my LSAT this summer. My target schools are Western, Osgoode, UofT, Queens, UBC, Ottawa. 

cGPA 3.72 (includes years 1-3) | 3rd year (estimated GPA): 3.9

Worked 2 business-related internships, research with a professor (2+ years), and good volunteering/clubs.

What LSAT score do I need to have a competitive application for these law schools? Do I still have a chance for some of them? A little nervous about my chances, so I would appreciate any insight 🙂

Chef Justice
  • Law Student

For Ottawa, a 158 will put you in a really good spot. A 160 will (likely) solidify a place.

For Western, Queen's and Osgoode, a 160 will give you very good chances. A 162 will (likely) solidify a place. Overall, with your GPA, you will also see candidates with lower LSAT's than 160 get in, but I would never bank on it.

For UBC and UofT, you want a 166+. You could could get away with a 164-165 for UBC but anything lower than that would not be ideal. 

• Like 1

MyWifesBoyfriend
  • Law School Admit

You absolutely have a chance for all of them if you break into the 160s. 

Don't shoot for a specific score, though. You should gun for a 180. 

Edited by MyWifesBoyfriend
  • Like 1