Waitlisted 2024

Yukidaruma

Yukidaruma
  • Applicant

Received an email yesterday! Seems they did a waitlist wave the same time last year. First response of the cycle, and UNB is my first choice. 

cGPA 3.56/4.0; L2 ~3.9/4.0, w/ UNB drops ~3.9/4.33,  157 LSAT (first/only take). Out of province. Mid EC’s, might be considered unique. 3 years working overseas. 2 LOR’s submitted. 

Good luck to us all still waiting, and congrats to all who have gotten their A! Everyone’s posts helped me through this cycle, and I hope mine helps someone too.

Edited by Yukidaruma

ShadowSpectre
  • Applicant

Got an email yesterday and status update shortly after.

3.5ish with drops, should jump to 3.7ish when updated transcript is received, 169 LSAT, varsity athlete and some other EC's, NS resident.

Good luck to everyone in this thread and the ones still waiting! 

aqarixo
15 minutes ago, ShadowSpectre said:

Got an email yesterday and status update shortly after.

3.5ish with drops, should jump to 3.7ish when updated transcript is received, 169 LSAT, varsity athlete and some other EC's, NS resident.

Good luck to everyone in this thread and the ones still waiting! 

Wow surprised to hear you got waitlisted with that lsat! Does it tell you what position you are? Good luck!

ShadowSpectre
  • Applicant
5 minutes ago, aqarixo said:

Wow surprised to hear you got waitlisted with that lsat! Does it tell you what position you are? Good luck!

Thanks! I applied late and didn't submit LOR's. They said in the email that they won't be sharing WL rankings this year. 

• 2 weeks later...