WINDSOR DUAL JD WAITLIST

kklawkk

kklawkk
  • Applicant

Hi! I was waitlisted for DUAL JD around end of February. I know Windsor does not rank their waitlists. At this point Windsor Dual is my only option left, and I am desperate to know if people in the past years or current 2024 cycle have been accepted off waitlists for DUAL JD? Can you please share: 1. What your Stats were? 2. When you were waitlisted 3. When you were accepted off of waitlist. 

I would love to get some responses, as I really need some hope right now! Thank you in advance!

LegallyBrownxoxo
  • Applicant

I think we'll see more movement after May 1st when people start to decline their offers

• Like 1

kklawkk
  • Applicant
39 minutes ago, LegallyBrownxoxo said:

I think we'll see more movement after May 1st when people start to decline their offers

Thank you for your response! Are you waitlisted at DUAL as well? I think people have until June to pay their deposits