How competitive is Letter of Permission admission at Toronto Schools in 3rd year?

LOPstudent6543

LOPstudent6543

Hi, 

I want to go to a Toronto school closer to my home  (Osgoode or UOFT) for my final semester in 3L (I did a summer program so I only have one semester left). I would much rather live at home and save all the rent money compared to the school I'm currently attending. I have completed all the required courses also, just need general credits now. Does anyone have any idea how competitive admissions are in letter of permission?  I am just an average student so Is it worth applying for me (spending that 400 dollar fee)?

Thank you!