Waitlisted 2024

Excellent Boiled Potatoes

Excellent Boiled Potatoes
  • Law School Admit

I'll start this off. Got waitlisted to Western on May 7th. Had a horrible first year-ish but had a GPA of around 3.7 for my L2/B2 and a 161 LSAT score.

When are waitlisted students likely to receive offers?
Some may receive offers before July 1. However, it is more likely that offers will be made in July or August. We reserve a number of spots in the first-year class for Western combined-degree students and admissions decisions are not finalized for that applicant group until the end of June. Spots not filled by combined-degree students are offered to waitlisted students.

According to the Western website, there's not much movement before July 1st but I'm still holding out hope to get off the waitlist before then since Western is my top choice and is closer to me. However, if I don't hear from them before the provisional acceptance deadline, I'll happily be going to Queen's 🙂

Best of luck to everyone else!

• Like 1

2003consumed
  • Applicant

Received and accepted the waitlist position on May 7th, I manually checked the portal to see the update but I received an e-mail two 1-2 days later about it.

I'm a final-year undergraduate applicant. Applied access. Stats: 3.15/4.00 cGPA (OLSAS), L2/B2: ~3.81/4.00, LSAT: 164.

Wishing everyone goodluck!

• Like 1