Numbers on OLSAS

Londonlawyer

Londonlawyer
  • Applicant

Hey all,

I am wondering if the numbers in the left hand column on the 'sketch/verifiers' section are important or not, I called OLSAS and the rep I talked to said that the number beside your activity doesn't mean anything, however, I am second guessing this.

Does anyone do them in order or importance or date? 

Thanks! 

TobyFlenderson
  • Lawyer
11 minutes ago, Londonlawyer said:

Hey all,

I am wondering if the numbers in the left hand column on the 'sketch/verifiers' section are important or not, I called OLSAS and the rep I talked to said that the number beside your activity doesn't mean anything, however, I am second guessing this.

Does anyone do them in order or importance or date? 

Thanks! 

You have received an answer direct from the source. I’m not sure how much further help anyone here will be.

For what it’s worth, though, I seem to recall doing them in chronological order just because it was easier to recall things that way.

Londonlawyer
  • Applicant
6 minutes ago, TobyFlenderson said:

You have received an answer direct from the source. I’m not sure how much further help anyone here will be.

For what it’s worth, though, I seem to recall doing them in chronological order just because it was easier to recall things that way.

Good point-- the rep said she wasn't 100% sure & hadn't been asked before so that is why I am seeking some other opinions. Thanks for the note!

TobyFlenderson
  • Lawyer
7 minutes ago, Londonlawyer said:

Good point-- the rep said she wasn't 100% sure & hadn't been asked before so that is why I am seeking some other opinions. Thanks for the note!

Well, in fairness, I think that does change the scenario a bit.

If I called OLSAS and the rep wasn’t sure, I probably would have posted here too.

RWC
  • Law Student

I just asked pretty much the same thing to an OLSAS rep through SAM, they said that once you submit the application your sketch is ordered automatically before its sent out to the schools

• Like 1