Is it ok if I book a silent room in my University and write the LSAT there?

Goku560

Goku560
  • Applicant

Hi all, I hope everyone is doing fine.

Mt question basically is: Would it be wise for me if I book an empty room in my university and take my laptop there and write the test? or should I just write the test in my home/

The proctor shouldn't have any problem right? it would be just an empty room in a public space. However one thing that comes to my mind is that internet speed might be slow or what if internet goes down during test lol?? Please advise thanks

Thrive92
  • Applicant

You are free to go to your LSAC account and request for accommodations; I was told that LSAC may pay for the test takers' hotel room so that you have a quiet and private space with a steady hotel internet.

If you are taking the October LSAT, keep in mind that the deadline to request for accommodations is September 19th.

Edited by Thrive92

buoy
  • Law School Admit

I took mine in a hotel room because I have terrible internet at my place, so that's an option if you need it. LSAC will refund you one night's accommodation. The only problem might be that time slots will be a bit more limited because you have to deal with check-in and check-out times