Third Take, Second Application Cycle

Sunny Days

Sunny Days
  • Law School Admit

Hi everyone. Just wondering how to best prepare for the Nov. or Jan. LSAT. I was on the waitlist for uOttawa this cycle. My scores were 146, 153 . I would love to increase my score in order to increase my chances for the next cycle. I completed the Kaplan prep course last year. 

lauyer
  • Applicant

I'm in the same boat as you, I'm writing for a third time and applying for a second cycle. I've used 7Sage and saw improvements but not as much as I wanted, I also struggled more than I expected to with self-studying. I'm currently doing HarvardReady online as it was highly recommended to me and so far I prefer it since it provides more structure and does a better job of hammering down the basics imo. It is more expensive but I believe it's worth it if it prevents me from ever writing this test again!

Best of luck with this round.

Smiles22
  • Applicant
20 hours ago, lauyer said:

I'm in the same boat as you, I'm writing for a third time and applying for a second cycle. I've used 7Sage and saw improvements but not as much as I wanted, I also struggled more than I expected to with self-studying. I'm currently doing HarvardReady online as it was highly recommended to me and so far I prefer it since it provides more structure and does a better job of hammering down the basics imo. It is more expensive but I believe it's worth it if it prevents me from ever writing this test again!

Best of luck with this round.

Harvard ready was a great prep course, highly recommend it!!