Chances? cGPA 3.44, LSAT 165

plankton98

Hi everyone! I made a post in a few of the school groups but I realized after I should probably post in here instead. I was wondering what everyone thinks my chances might be for getting into the Ontario schools for the fall of 2022. I applied this previous cycle to Western, Osgoode, Ottawa, and Ryerson, and got rejected everywhere, so I decided to rewrite the LSAT to boost my chances for the next cycle. My cGpa is 3.44, B3 3.77, and my second attempt LSAT is 165 (first try 158). I also have a masters degree with a 3.9 GPA, was part of student government, and have interesting volunteer experience in the last year on the board of directors for Crime Stoppers and with an entrepreneurial organization in my home town. I know that I have a high chance of getting in at least somewhere, but I'd really like to guarantee myself Osgoode or UoT, should I potentially try for the LSAT again to get a higher score given my lower cGPA or am I pretty safe?

Any input is greatly appreciated! 🙂 

On 9/12/2021 at 10:49 AM, plankton98 said:

Hi everyone! I made a post in a few of the school groups but I realized after I should probably post in here instead. I was wondering what everyone thinks my chances might be for getting into the Ontario schools for the fall of 2022. I applied this previous cycle to Western, Osgoode, Ottawa, and Ryerson, and got rejected everywhere, so I decided to rewrite the LSAT to boost my chances for the next cycle. My cGpa is 3.44, B3 3.77, and my second attempt LSAT is 165 (first try 158). I also have a masters degree with a 3.9 GPA, was part of student government, and have interesting volunteer experience in the last year on the board of directors for Crime Stoppers and with an entrepreneurial organization in my home town. I know that I have a high chance of getting in at least somewhere, but I'd really like to guarantee myself Osgoode or UoT, should I potentially try for the LSAT again to get a higher score given my lower cGPA or am I pretty safe?

Any input is greatly appreciated! 🙂 

Are you only interested in OZ and U of T?

5 hours ago, luckycharm said:

Are you only interested in OZ and U of T?

My top choices are definetly OZ and UoT but I will also be applying to Western, Queens, and Ryerson.