In-Person LSAT an option or strictly an accommodation?

Rick_C137

Rick_C137
  • Applicant

Hoping someone can share any similar experiences if anyone had opted (and was able) to write the new electronic LSAT in-person rather than online. 

Based on the information I was able to learn from LSAC site, it seems like barring any medical accommodations, you're forced to take the LSAT online. 

I have a much stronger preference for taking it in the paper format rather than online and I will likely not take the LSAT at all if I am forced to take it online only. 

Also, currently in the U.S.,  and will remain down here at the time of writing the LSAT, if that makes a difference in terms of available options. 

Thanks!

Edit: I called LSAC and they said to write a "compelling accommodation request" and email it to them for consideration. I have no such compelling reason apart from it being just a performance preference. I read and write (answer questions) better on paper than I do on a computer. I find having to use a computer adds an unnecessary obstacle for me when efficacy is being evaluated under time constraints. 

Edited by Rick_C137
Additional info input