Still Waiting?

0KDON4

0KDON4
  • Law Student

I was wondering if anyone else hadn't received any decisions of any kind yet?

• Like 1

honeydijon
  • Law Student

I’m also waiting to hear back. I was accepted elsewhere, and my stats aren’t the best so I’m not holding my breathe, but I would like some closure from Osgoode.

• Like 3

prelawfemme

Also still waiting, and my stats aren't too impressive either. Just would like some closure (not sure why a prestigious school like Osgoode is taking so long to reject a mediocre applicant like myself - they're clearly well into accepting off their waitlist). Went into queue February 10th. 

• Like 1

historicaladvantage

Hopefully this provides some solace -- I wasn't accepted until mid-June to Osgoode. This was four years ago but I can't image much has changed. Osgoode's admissions process is erratic and poorly timed. Patience is a virtue. No guarantees as obviously the probability is lower at this stage, but it's not over yet. 

• Like 4

queenbee
  • Law School Admit

I’ve been in queue since January 20 lol I don’t think I’ll be hearing back at this point 

• Like 1

How should one react if they are still waiting at this point with absolutely no response? It’s such an uneasy feeling! 

3.55 cgpa, 3.82 L2, 165 LSAT. 

Keep us updated on their response! It definitely is frustrating that people are being waitlisted and then accepted even before we hear back once. Trying to stay positive but it’s hard to not be anxious. 

RodentBlast
  • Applicant

I’ve been in queue since mid January. The wait has been tough. So is there just going to be a big wave of rejections June 30? 

LSAT: 17x

GPA: 3.7x

Squirtle
  • Law Student
30 minutes ago, RodentBlast said:

I’ve been in queue since mid January. The wait has been tough. So is there just going to be a big wave of rejections June 30? 

Yeah from the looks of it, they're going to wait until last minute to send out a mass wave of rejections. Last cycle it was June 25th.

• Like 1

Thelight
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, RodentBlast said:

Jeez those stats. How did you not get accepted yet? It makes no sense lol. Did you say you were a nazi sympathizer? Like that’s the only thing that can make sense at this point 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

RodentBlast
  • Applicant
13 minutes ago, Thelight said:

Jeez those stats. How did you not get accepted yet? It makes no sense lol. Did you say you were a nazi sympathizer? Like that’s the only thing that can make sense at this point 

Thanks - I’m wondering the same. Feels like the odds of a last second acceptance for me (not being on the wait list) are near 0% sadly.  

DABMAN
  • Law School Admit
6 minutes ago, RodentBlast said:

Thanks - I’m wondering the same. Feels like the odds of a last second acceptance for me (not being on the wait list) are near 0% sadly.  

Nah don't give up hope yet, apparently this whole waitlist thing and being in queue is pretty arbitrary i.e theres no rhyme or reason to when you'll be accepted after you apply. 

• Thanks 1

Thelight
  • Applicant
9 minutes ago, RodentBlast said:

Would you say your ECs were decent at least? Like I can’t compute how you aren’t in. I am not tryna make you feel worse but jeez this is crazy lol 

RodentBlast
  • Applicant
9 minutes ago, Thelight said:

Would you say your ECs were decent at least? Like I can’t compute how you aren’t in. I am not tryna make you feel worse but jeez this is crazy lol 

Yes they were certainly average or above.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, K_8972 said:

How should one react if they are still waiting at this point with absolutely no response? It’s such an uneasy feeling! 

3.55 cgpa, 3.82 L2, 165 LSAT. 

Are you in elsewhere?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, rjs said:

Still waiting as well 3.5 cgpa, 3.73 L2, 160 LSAT. 

Are you in elsewhere?

• Like 1

rjs
  • Law School Admit

No unfortunately not. Declined by UofT and Ottawa, waitlisted by Western, and awaiting a decision from Queens, Oz ,and Windsor.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rjs said:

No unfortunately not. Declined by UofT and Ottawa, waitlisted by Western, and awaiting a decision from Queens, Oz ,and Windsor.

Queens is still your best bet

• Like 2

shawarmalaw
  • Law Student

Hey I am just wondering how long will it take osgoode to report on applications? Can they take until August or so? I am just wondering because its one of 3 schools I am still waiting for

On 6/18/2021 at 11:42 AM, RodentBlast said:

When did you get your 17X?

is your 3.7X per OLSAS?

Are you in elsewhere?

Edited by luckycharm
  • Like 1