CHANCES: 3.39 CGPA, 157, 164 LSAT

Jurgen Klopp

Jurgen Klopp
  • Applicant

Hey, hope youre all doing well. I applied to Western, Ottawau, Osgoode, UofT, Queens, Ryerson, Queens, UBC, UofA, Ucalgary, and Uvic. Just wondering if anyone had input on my chances at some of these schools , any information or insights is extremely appreciated. Thank alot 

Jurgen Klopp
  • Applicant

I think it depends heavily on the school no? Im not 100% but those were my highest gpa years (last 2). 3.6 id say

AMG
  • Law Student

Yeah some school put more of an emphasis on L2/B2. With a 3.6 you probably have a decent shot at schools like queens and western. I know UofA mostly focus on L2 but I think you’re still below average L2. Ryerson is very holistic and I think I remember seeing some people with under a 3.00 CGPA. Schools like UofT and UBC are most likely out of the question bc of GPA and LSAT

AMG
  • Law Student

No problem, your PS will also be a significant factor especially if you explained why your gpa is below average. Good luck!

• Like 1

LordBONSAI
  • Applicant

If your B2 is your L2, you have a shot at Queens, Western and Alberta with your LSAT. Ottawa is a cGPA school and yours isn't very competitive. Osgoode is hard to tell since it's truly holistic, so your softs will come into play significantly. You can calculate your index score for UVIC using your LSAT percentile and GPA on a 4.33 scale (with drops).

UBC and UofT are quite unlikely. Both schools' median LSAT is at mid to high 160s and median GPA at 3.8high. But if your softs and ps are strong (I meaning extraordinary), you may still have a chance. In the past applicants with similar stats as yours got into UofT, but they outdid others by a margin in terms of work experience, background, etc. Also bear in mind that many, but not all, of these admitted with low stats applied access or mature. 

I don't know much about the rest. Best of luck your to apps.

Edited by LordBONSAI
  • Like 1